JOIN YOUR VOICE WITH MILLIONS OF PATRIOTS in the
DEFENDING THE REPUBLIC PAC.
Amplify Your Voice.
Help us to restore this Republic to the God and God-given unalienable rights and principles on which it was founded.
Join our Defending the Republic PAC
Dear Patriots, We THANK YOU
for your support.
Defending the Republic PAC is dedicated to amplifying the voices of 80 million people or more who voted for freedom in 2020 only to see their sacred votes eradicated by fraud and witnessed the total institutional failure of each of the three branches of government on which we have long relied to protect our individual freedoms and the Rule of Law.
This PAC will fight for the candidates that support #WeThePeople. Our country must remain free and true to its founding principles. The entire world looks to us for leadership, and there is no where else to go if the darkness and evil of communism and fascism overtake us. We will work to expose issues of corruption regardless of political party and promote candidates important to maintain our freedoms and restore our Republic.
So many people now feel helpless in the face of the theft of our government and the massive coverup of these astonishing and egregious crimes. We want to be your microphone to make your voices heard. We must return to God, the Ten Commandments, and the Golden Rule We are supposed to have a citizen government—not an entrenched ruling class.
This PAC will independently evaluate political candidates for national offices and independently support those who are the most courageous candidates. We want people that stand up to establishment interests and fight for the people of this country and the Rule of Law. We will oppose any candidate who discards the Constitution for his own short term political gain—regardless of party.We know the Democrats corrupted their base, and the Republicans betrayed theirs.
Americans are fed up with the corruption in government and the elitist political class that views them with condescension and contempt. Establishment politicians seek one thing – to cater to the interests of the established corporations and special interests to prolong their own power in Congress and the Administration. We will pressure politicians to support interests of the people, free speech, gun rights, citizens’ rights, free markets, competition and small business. We will work to primary those that fail this basic test.
COVID highlighted how the establishment recklessly enabled the destruction of small business with the gross abuse of executive powers across the country, thoughtless rulemaking, and rigid implementation that offered no ability for custom solutions or to consider businesses’ extraordinary efforts to be safe. Those businesses that failed to perfectly comply with unrealistic demands of power hungry and egomaniacal health inspectors were shut down or had their operations reduced to near nothing; a death sentence for small businesses and the jobs they create.
The American people deserve a voice that exposes and rejects the self-interest of political parties, the control of tech giants, and the lies of the fake news. We intend to be your voice–the voice for honesty, integrity, and a return to government “of the people, by the people and for the people..”
Donating is only one of many ways you can help. You can help in ways that cost nothing.
- Talk to your friends about these issues.
- Get involved in your local politics—from the school board to the city council and county commissioners. Take nothing for granted.
- Write articles or letters to the editor of your newspaper.
- Stand up for American values.
- Fly the American flag.
- Speak up and out.
- Insist on honesty and integrity in your home. Children learn what they live.
- Sign up for our newsletters and send them to everyone you know.
- Arm yourself with the facts and push back on all the lies.
- Look for like minded people in your area. We will start posting contact information for our colleagues by state.
- Turn off your televisions. Look for reliable alternative sources of information and think for yourselves. We recommend The Epoch Times, Undercover DC, The Conservative Treehouse, Just the News, Sara Carter, Gateway Pundit, Daily Wire, LindellTV, FrankSpeech, and Steve Bannon The War Room Podcast. Remember, nothing substitutes for being informed and thinking for yourselves.
- Report crimes when you see them. Never turn a blind eye.
- Practice random acts of kindness.
- Smile. Speak to people. A simple compliment can brighten someone’s day.
- Pray for us, our country, and all who serve it.
- Pray for the world. It is watching everything we do.
Newsletter Sign Up
By submitting this form you agree to receive email marketing and SMS updates from DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com & partners.